Wednesday 4 May 2016

So that I can stock up my etsy and folksy online shops. I am spending a few days making smaller items. There are quite a few items that I can make in just one day...sometimes in just a few hours or less. Yesterday I crocheted another infinity scarf and although summer is coming (I live in hope) it is always a good idea to have plenty of stock well before the Christmas rush that I am hoping for this year.
Today I have crocheted a hat and also a Tote bag.
I used to make a lot of bags and purses and love being able to add a variety of yarns with no rules. The only trouble with crocheted bags is that they need a lining or items will fall through the gaps.
I am not the best person at sewing and there aren't any material shops near to my home and so I crocheted a lining in tight double crochet. (US single crochet). The bag is now finished and I hope to take pictures tomorrow. In the mean time, here is a picture of the infinity scarf....available for an unbelievable price of just £5 plus P&P  www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
.



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely scarf! I'm looking forward to seeing your bag, I'm intrigued by the lining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely scarf! I'm looking forward to seeing your bag, I'm intrigued by the lining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am listing the bag on folksy today Stephie.

    ReplyDelete