Tuesday 27 June 2017

I have been very busy knitting for the last few weeks.
As I have spent most of my life designing knitwear and having been inspired by items that other people are making, I decided to get back into it again.
I am still painting but most of my sales for art are now on ebay...so I am gradually just adding more and more knitwear to my folksy shop
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
.
I will still have paintings on folksy and also my hand made cards as I like to do those as well.
This week I have finished another entrelac cardigan....this time with purple and mauve sparkly yarns.
These cardigans take many hours to knit but I do love seeing the finished garments.
I have also made a few baby cardigans.
I have decided to stick to mainly baby items as making larger items was causing a storage problem.
Here are some of my latest knits.....most of them can still be found in my folksy shop from starting prices of just £6 plus shipping
.



No comments:

Post a Comment