Sunday 3 September 2017

Because of recent changes in my circumstances, I now have a lot more time to crochet and so I have decided to start a new sensory play mat. This one will be offered for sale in my folksy shop (might be a while before it is finished) but keep looking .....
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks

I shall show pictures of the work as it progresses.....
Here is the very first scrumble.
A scrumble is the technical term for a small piece of freeform crochet.
There are no rules, you just work some stitches in any yarn, add more yarns , change direction and add some more.......
People make the most amazing wall hangings, garments, afghans etc.
These are works of art...like painting with yarn.....
I shall add more pictures and it grows......please come back and watch it grow.....
.

No comments:

Post a Comment