Tuesday 27 February 2018

This week I have been working out patterns for collars and hooded jackets...
Lots of pieces of paper and lots of work unpicked and re done but I think I am happy with the pattern now.....
.

I also made two of my sideways cardigans.....
For many years I made loads of sideways cardigan for ladies but have never actually sat down and sorted one out in a baby size.....again, lots of notes and crochet that was thrown away......but I now have two that are listed in my folksy shop...   www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks 
Each one of the sideways cardigans is different as there are not specific instructions. Everything is done by measurements.......I work like this, so that on each cardigan I can work different stitches on the main body of the garment...
.

...Here is a photo of me, taken over 24 years ago....crocheting one of my lady's jackets and wearing one as well.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment