Tuesday 16 February 2016

Today I have started a classic granny square baby blanket....It will be in white with baby pink stripes....a lot will depend on what I feel like, as to what edging I decide to add.
I have been very busy for the last few weeks with other things and so I decided to do the classic style blanket so that I can chill out, crochet and watch tv at the same time. I am able to crochet in this style without looking....well perhaps an occasional look to make sure that I haven't made any mistakes !
I have also been sorting out my yarns and came across a few items that I made , goodness knows when...and didn't realise I still had......here is a freeform crochet purse.
This was done in a basic shell stitch using a magic ball of yarn.
A magic ball of yarn is when you take lots of short lengths from your stash and tie them and wind them into a ball, without really worrying where the colour change will come, or even which colours you put next to each other. The purse is also lined in a basic dc to stop anything falling through.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment