Tuesday 19 April 2016

I have had a busy few day crocheting.
Firstly, I needed to use up some 4ply yarn. I use 4ply for lady's summer tops or baby clothes but these colours were not really suitable for babies and those colours that were, were not enough in quantity to make something larger.
After a lot of thought, I decided to mix 2 x 4ply colours together to make a random yarn and I made a corner to corner blanket.
I am really pleased with the result.
.
corner to corner blankets are fun to do and once you get to the widest point each row gets smaller and I find myself getting faster and faster to get to the final row.
I finished off the blanket with a row of blanket stitch.
Once this was finished I decided to make some ribbed winter hats. I know summer is coming but I also like to stock up and also I hate having small balls of yarn just hanging around. I made a black/grey mix hat and then one in a pink/grey mix.
.
...
.
..
Finally I decided to make another poncho as I had some 100% wool that I wanted to use up. I am pleased with the result.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment