Friday 8 April 2016

this week I have been working on lacy summer tops. I live in hope of a nice summer.
I started off  with a lady's version in 4ply acrylic in a bright orange colour. I think it turned out quite nicely, so then I made a 22" one in dk for a child and yesterday a 24" one in a white lurex acrylic dk.
Today I have almost finished another 24" dk one in bright pink. I can now work on larger sizes and get them listed in my shops,.
The ones so far are in my folksy shop
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
The pink one that I am just finishing will go into my etsy shop over the weekend.
Here they are......
.
.



4 comments:

  1. Love the orange - one of my favourite colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.....someone said that Orange is the colour for 2016

      Delete
    2. I'll agree with that, I've just bought an orange jacket, a navy dress with orange and white flowers, and have dyed done shoes orange to match. All for a summer wedding :)

      Delete
    3. I'll agree with that, I've just bought an orange jacket, a navy dress with orange and white flowers, and have dyed done shoes orange to match. All for a summer wedding :)

      Delete