Sunday 13 March 2016

this week, I have been busy with new crochet projects....I have made a lady's poncho in a pretty pink/grey mix Aran yarn and then I made a matinee coat in white and fluorescent pink.
The matinee coat has gone into my etsy shop  www.etsy.com/shop/teabreaks   and the pink poncho has gone into my folksy shop  www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks    
As well as these items I have been making granny squares and when I have enough, I will join them to make a blanket which will go into my etsy shop.
My fingers never stop.....
.


2 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty little baby coat, I love the scalloped edge along the bottom. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Jan...I have just clicked to follow your blog...love the magical Irish items and of course the St. David's day things....couldn't see where to comment though...(duh)

    ReplyDelete