Tuesday 1 March 2016

Over the weekend I bought some very bright fluorescent yarn ....I am not sure why...I suppose it just caught my eye and jumped into my shopping basket.
I wanted to make a vintage Granny striped blanket and so hook in hand off I went.
Getting the colours in a nice looking order was the most difficult thing and I decided to separate some of them with Navy. I worked until the colour sequence had repeated enough times to make a nice length. Then I did a border in navy, finishing with a fluorescent pink edging.
I am quite pleased with the result and it is now listed for sale in my Folksy shop.
www.folksy.com/shops/teabreaks
I am trying where possible to keep my charges down to a minimum.
I know prices are a controversial subject and I try never to get drawn into the discussions.
We each have our own price ranges and our individual needs.
I choose to keep my prices as low as possible because I feel it is fair to allow everyone the opportunity to afford good work.
Just because my prices are low, it doesn't mean they are badly made or that I use inferior products...I DON'T.


No comments:

Post a Comment